Medium Flow Teats
Wide Neck Medium Flow Teats are made from 100% silicone that is free of Bisphenol A (BPA), Phthalates, PVC, Lead and Nitrosamines. They are non-toxic and quality assured, meeting and exceeding industry standards.
The Medium Flow teat is recommended when baby is 3 to 6 months old and is compatible with most other major baby brand wide neck bottles (including Avent, Nuk, Dr Browns). The anti-colic system allows air to enter the bottle when baby drinks reducing vacuum build up and provides a more comfortable feeding experience for baby. All teats are washable and long lasting, retaining their feel and shape after repeated washes and sterilisations.
Storage, Cleaning and Compatibility:
• Fits most major brand wide neck bottles • Store out of direct sunlight • Wash in warm soapy water, rinse in clean water and sterilise in the top tray of a bottle steriliser
Included in the box:
• 2 x Wide Neck Silicon Medium Flow Teats
Hemp WipesHemp Wipes come in a pack of 4 (20x20cm) inside a mini Wetbag (waterproof). These natural Hemp wipes are a must have for all cloth nappy families. Simply wash and reuse. Perfect for baby at bath or changing time and great for family facial wipes and washcloths. Super absorbent for cleaning up your little one. Each rounded corner Hemp jersey cloth is serged for a neat edge. Pre-washed to avoid shrinkage, dyed and sewn in-house. Care Instructions:R90.00 Add to cart
- Wash with like items or your cloth nappies
- Do not bleach, use fabric softener or dryer sheets
- Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry