Not all thermometers are the same. Make sure you invest in a quality device. This thermometer was awarded the GOLD AWARD for the BEST BABY THERMOMETER in the 2012 Mother & Baby Awards!
The Cherub Baby 4 in 1 Infrared Digital Ear and Forehead thermometer works without probe covers and is easy to operate, hygienic, comfortable and provides very accurate readings.
Winner of the 2012 Mother & Baby awards this hospital grade, digital ear and forehead thermometer is the perfect baby, infant and family addition to your first aid cupboard. With an accuracy second to none and 4 features – ear thermometer, forehead thermometer, ambient room thermometer and digital clock display you can take measurements of a sick child and keep track of time and changes to any fevers associated with flu and childhood illnesses.
- 4 in 1 unique design
- Safe & hygienic for babies and children
- Hospital Grade
- Compact and lightweight
- Small, soft tip
- Clock Display
- Provides reading in one second
- Simple one touch operation
- Auto shut-off after 60 seconds
- No expensive refills and probe covers required
- A fantastic small thermometer
- Fever Alarm when temperature exceeds 38.0°C
- Accuracy: +/-0.2°C (+/-0.4°F)
- Battery: 3V CR2032 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 2500 readings
- Memory: last measuring reading
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Size: 112 x 32 x 21mm
- LCD: 19x20mm
- N.W: 55g
- The Cherub Baby 4 in 1 Infrared Digital Ear and Forehead Thermometer is listed on ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods). ARTG Identifier: 176567
Storage, Cleaning and Compatibility:
- Clean the tip with alcohol wipes
Included in the box:
- 4 in 1 Thermometer
- Forehead reading attachment
- Instruction Manual
The product comes with 12 month warranty.