Because they are made from borosilicate glass they are also PVC, Phthalate and Polycarbonate free, can withstand temperatures up to 600°C and withstand shocks from drops and knocks, giving you peace of mind and a bottle that will last and last.
• Safe: 100% BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Polycarbonate Free
• Innovative colour changing warning sleeve
• Shock resistant
• Fully washable
The 100% food grade colour change silicone sleeve is removable for easy washing and will change to white when the liquid inside the bottle is 42 degrees or over. 42 degrees is the recommended highest temperature for baby milk and other liquids.
These clever Natribottles make bottle feeding easier and more enjoyable for you and your baby. The silicon sleeve not only makes the bottles safer and easier for baby to grip, it also makes the bottle better at resisting shocks from dropping.
This 240ml Glass Bottle were designed with variation in mind, and the wide neck fitting for teats allows you to still have the great colour change and BPA free bottle, with the freedom to use your favourite major baby brand wide neck teats such as Nuk, Avent, Dr Browns (please note that unfortunately Tommee Tippee and Nuby do not fit these bottles).
Storage, Cleaning and Compatibility:
• Dishwasher safe
• Sterilizer safe
• Fits most other wide neck teats
• Compatible with most other wide neck breast pumps
Included in the box:
• 1 x 240ml Glass Bottle with silicon colour change sleeve (changes to white)
• 1 x Slow flow, 0-3 months, nitrosamine-free silicon teat
• 1 x Travel seal
• 1 x Screw cap and lid